Letter to All Scientologists.
15 November 2012
From: Don Schaul
Ex- Qual Sec Malmo Ideal Org
Class V Auditor & C/S
A MESSAGE TO ALL MY SCIENTOLOGIST FRIENDS AND OTHERS
DOUBT CONDITION ANNOUNCEMENT
Dear Scientologists and friends,
I am writing this letter to you after a long period of silence from my side. Most of you did not know what is happening with me or what am I doing in present time.
The following is my story. A part of you already know it. It is worth telling to those who are not familiar with it.
As of now, I am 18 years old only and I am a Class V Auditor & Case Supervisor (Validated). I have also completed many other courses, such as different OEC Courses, the Hubbard Data Series Evaluator’s Course, etc.
My passion with Scientology started already at the age of 6. A few years later I represented Scientology as a very young Human Rights activist which created huge outflow for Scientology, LRH and Human Rights in Israel. I appeared a few times on all three national TV channels in Israel. Most of you remember me as that little kid.
At the age of 12 I already knew that LRH’s tech was what I wanted to work with, in this life.
I convinced my parents and they allowed me to study and acquire Scientology training. I did most of it at the Johannesburg Org, South Africa.
At the age of 14, I was the youngest trained Case Supervisor on the planet.
I returned to Israel as soon as I completed my training. I started auditing my family and brought both my parents up the Bridge, all the way to New Era Dianetics.
When I returned to Israel, many staff tried to recruit me to be a staff member at the Tel Aviv Org. I refused as I wanted to audit my family so as to maintain high exchange with them for all they’ve done for me.
When there was a big need to open the new Ideal Org in Malmo, Sweden, the pressure to join staff became very strenuous. What really tempted me to join, finally, was: 1. I could really contribute to the expansion of Scientology organizations as I always wanted, 2. I would be the Senior Case Supervisor, and 3. That all of my expenses would be taken care of by Malmo Org. Just to remind you – at that time I was still a minor and a foreigner in Sweden so I could not support myself financially, legally. The third point was the most crucial of all, as it concerned my immediate survival.
I joined staff when I received, in writing, a signed CSW, noting that the Org will take care of all of my expenses.
As I started working as a Senior C/S, it soon became clear to me that Malmo Org will not keep its promise to pay for all of my expenses. I had to get my parent’s financial support, again.
However my parents were not at their best financially, to say the least, and they had a hard time supporting me financially. Following that, I asked HCO Malmo to relieve me of my staff contract and let me return home.
My request hit a huge wall of resistance and their way to handle me was trying to ruthlessly change my mind and also give me an aggressive Sec Check that took about 11 intensives of auditing. In order to make it even harder, I was made to do humiliating jobs such as cleaning toilets in front of public and staff. I was threatened with SP declares, not to mention an insane lack of sleep situation I was put in.
I wrote up all that was happening with me to RTC, only to receive an “ack”, yet absolutely no action.
My parents were worried about my future in Scientology and so took the burden of paying for all my expenses for the rest of my contract. I gave up and decided to stay until my contract was finished.
I was later promoted to the post of Qualifications Secretary in Division 5. Acting on this post, I noticed the lack of application of the Tech, and many actions which were off-policy. I reported on whatever I saw. I have come to realize that almost every time I reported on such an action, the result I got was punishment and being sent to ‘Cramming’.
The attempts align with the actions of management took their toll, and in my turn I have put that pressure on other staff members.
I hereby apologize to those who have suffered from that pressure. This wasoff-policy and pure idiocy. I take full responsibility for it.
Towards the end of my staff contract, I got onto the Staff Leaving Routing Form.
As part of that Routing Form I was supposed to receive a Staff Leaving Sec Check. I did not resist getting one, quite to the contrary – I demanded it over and over as to prevent the prolongation of my stay in Malmo. 3 months passed since I routed onto that Routing Form and I still did not get this Sec Check. The last day came but there was still no possibility of going in session – so I left the Org and returned home, to Israel.
HCO Cope Off Malmo, Mr. Dor Levi, was sent after me to Israel to bring me back to Malmo like I was some sort of a criminal. I did not agree to come back as I fulfilled my contract. The Org did not fulfill its part of the promise, to be precise. However, as I wanted to handle the situation, I flew to AOSH UK and got my Staff Leaving Sec Check in complete. To return to Malmo? No way!
Obviously, Management and Malmo Org did not like this.
From all I’ve seen and experienced myself, I came to the conclusion that something in our way of operation as Scientologists, Staff Members and Management, departed from LRH’s writings both Technically and Administratively.
For example, the Staff Leaving Routing Form does not state that you are supposed to Sec Check a Staff Member for 10 intensives because he wishes to leave, but it should be a maximum of 5 hours (Ref: HCO PL 28 March 1962, TERMINATION FORM).
As a Qualifications Secretary, I encountered a hidden data line when auditors and supervisors who came from Flag did not agree to talk about the “New Bridge” as they were made to sign a million-dollar bond.
Of course, all this creates the following –
A. A hidden data line opposing to LRH’s statement on the fact that there is none, and that all he discovers he also publishes. (Ref: HCO PL 16 April 1965, Issue I, KSW Series 22, “THE HIDDEN DATA LINE”), and;
B. Technical degrades with the label of “old”. KSW #1 is being placed in the beginning of every Scientology course pack for a reason. The Technical Degrades HCO PL states that labeling technology as “old” or “historical” is a High Crime.
More examples? There you go:
– Staff member named E.P., received 11 intensives of Sec Checking. The Sec Check was stretched over a period of 3 years. Its purpose (stated on the program) was to “handle her illness”. This is a program that was under the supervision of the Senior C/S Europe, Mr. Alberto Bussolin. The program was delivered by Flag trained auditors V.R. and E.G.
Pc E.P. got well when the right program has been written and executed on her, by me. When the Pc folder was seen at CLO EU, I received a Cramming Order stating that her Sec Check was “quickied”. (11 intensives)
– Staff members who are prohibited from reading Pc folders regularly went into the HGC, looked at and read Pc folders, especially for recruitment purposes. If someone said in session that he is not an ‘IAS member’, session data was being used to make him donate. In this activity the following were involved: Mrs. Lucky Story (Malmo CMO Int Mission I/C), the rest of the Malmo CMO Int missionaires, Mrs. Anna Skibbe (Malmo recruitment project I/C), other recruiters and registrars, both from Malmo Org and from the Sea Org.
– The Malmo CMO Int Mission I/C, Mrs. Lucky Story, used to stand in my office or in the Senior C/S’ office, with the ED, OES, the Dissem Sec and the folder page and read out loud Next C/Ses of staff and public Pcs. This happened at least 8 times. This data is confidential and is protected by ministerial confidence, by law. No one beside the auditor or the C/S have the right to have it. We were also unable to say anything against her doing this.
– Pc C.P. received her Grades at Flag – Grade O in 3 hours, Grade I in 2 hours, Grade II in 5 hours, Grade III in 2 hours and Grade IV in 4 hours. She did those Grades in 2011. I will not go into what was actually run, but any C/S or auditor could tell you certainly that those are Quickie Grades. LRH writes about Quickie Grades in HCOBs, and their damage to Pcs and Orgs.
– Happy Clears who went to receive their CCRDs came back upset, sick and with obvious indicators of a wrong indication. There is also a hidden data line delivered on the subject of “past life Clears.” I have had at least 6 past life Clears on my lines in Malmo who were denied proper handling either by Flag, AOSH EU, AOSH UK or CLO EU. Quoting the words of the Saint Hill C/S AOSH EU: “Don’t send them for the CCRD, this is off-line”. They are not being allowed to attest to the State of Clear, period. They are simply put to redo the lower Grade Chart. This is a clear violation of C/S Series 123R, the CCRD Series, and many other HCOBs.
– During the period of 3 years, there were only 2 auditors in training at the Malmo Org. The only auditor who was fully trained at Flag up to Class V Graduate, had to be sent back to Flag for retraining. The fact that Orgs are not able to train auditors, or that training takes a very long time is a very serious, gross out-point. Take an HGC Auditor from Tel Aviv Org – T.T., as an example – 4 years of training at AOSH EU and 10 more years at Flag only to return as a Grad V, FPRD Auditor!
– An intern sent her session video to the Senior C/S FSO (who passed the video) and then to RTC for approval and final Internship pass. Her video was stuck at RTC for 3 months. It then came back with one ‘Flunk’, saying that she “did not end the session fast enough”, not referring her to any LRH reference nor sending her to Cramming. Needless to say that this intern blew from training for good.
– Student P.B., on the Pro Metering Course, was called, along with the Senior C/S, to watch his final video submission on the big screens in the RTC office. This was done so that they could measure the size of the read with a ruler and determine whether it was a “Small Fall” or a “Fall” (different meter reads). Do properly trained auditors need to take so much time to determine the size of a read? Were these actions ever done by LRH?
– On at least 20 different times – the overrun phenomena described in HCOBs, while running Objectives processes, were absolutely ignored on Pcs audited at Flag, AOSH EU or AOSH UK. In a lecture delivered by the Senior C/S Europe in the Senior C/S conference at AOSH EU in 2011, he said: “Objective processes are run with no regard to any overrun phenomena”, without referring to any LRH reference.
And the list goes on…
In light of the situations listed above and many more, I decided to do a standard Doubt Condition formula. This is because I have complete faith in LRH’s tech and in my strong willingness to support Scientology and its expansion. I have met with the Ethics Officer of Tel Aviv Org and the OSA representative of Tel Aviv Org, Mr. Sefi Fischler.
As part of this condition formula, one must acquire data with no prejudices and from any source possible: real data and real statistics.
When one tries to get the statistics of Scientology, he is being sent to watch events on video.
Unfortunately, if you will really try to go down and investigate realinternational figures and numbers of auditors made, the number of satisfied Preclears or the number of real active Scientologists from the data provided by those videos, all you will get is a headache. And no real data.
While investigating this as a Hubbard Data Series Evaluator, the thing that caught my attention was, sadly, the fact that those outpoints did not come from certain people in this or that Org, as I thought earlier – but that this is the way Management covertly operates, encourages and guides towards, in handling certain people and situations. As I’ve heard many times from the Malmo CMO Int Mission I/C, she and her mission was directly run by Chairman of the Board, Religious Technology Center – Mr. David Miscavige. I had to look no more to understand what the source is.
I received data from the Org along with threats of being SP declared if I do not disconnect from my friends. All of this occurs when the Church’s spokesmen assert at every chance that there’s no ‘Disconnection’ in Scientology. At certain times I decided to disconnect and at certain times I decided not to.
This is a normal thing when one is in the Condition of Doubt.
I spoke to my friends, investigated and checked with any possible means, as I wanted to see the whole picture and get out of this condition.
This step took me a long time as I realized that I have been living in the dark for a very long time. There were many things I had absolutely no clue about, or that were covered by false PR.
The Org had a big problem with the fact that I decided to look by myself on data that was not supplied by them. This is wrong as they could not show me a single reference where LRH prohibits checking up on data from different sources.
I am an upstat Scientologist, with a record of more than 4,000 Well Done Auditing Hours in the chair. Also, I did Case Supervision both at Orgs and in the field.
I decided to forward the aims of our group and did so since I was very young. I moved my whole family up the Grade Chart. I have made progress in Scientology since the youngest age possible and my purposes are similar to those of all the members of Scientology who believe in the Tech that will set mankind free.
I disagree with the fact that I cannot look at data for myself, decide for myself and believe in what is true for me. I came to Scientology in order to ‘know how to know’, to think freely and to break the chains of suppression on the freedom of thought. This is my elementary right. Furthermore, based on my training, I believe in my ability to examine data and choose sensibly what to do, without prejudices.
I believe that as a Scientologist, I have the responsibility to check on what is wrong, ask questions, get the chance to make a change, make that change, be open and be able to talk about it publicly. Please do remember that free communication is one of our elementary rights as human beings.
Remember: The End Phenomena of the Professional TRs Course and the End Phenomena of Expanded Grade O is being able to freely communicate to anyone on any subject, as uncomfortable as it may be, on all flows. This is supposed to be our virtue as Scientologists! The highest ability in this universe is the ability to communicate. Along with that we commit, as well, the most major “overt” that LRH speaks of – to be there and to communicate.
There you have a Doubt Condition – to communicate or not to?
I am an Auditor and a Case Supervisor and I will never stop being one. I will always continue to audit and move others up the Bridge, no matter what happens.
My decision is to do this in such a place where there’s no suppression on the freedom of speech or on the freedom of thought, and in which Standard Tech could be delivered. With no disturbance.
I implore you, as a Scientologist, to open your eyes.
Keeping Scientology Working is everyone’s job, and this job could never be owned by this or that management. Even though we all have word-cleared that HCO PL, we all sin in leaving its application to a “higher” body that will keep the Technology working for us.
This is the future of all of us. We have to make sure Scientology will continue to exist, cleared of false data and changes that are hard to recognize as individuals. We have to ensure that Scientology will be correctly delivered to us and to those around us.
Start looking for yourself.
Ignore the floods of false PR and ask for precise statistics.
A lot of confront is required – the confront of evil. It certainly is a hard thing to do, yet not impossible.
Take a step to a better future for us all.
Start communicating. We CAN create a change in the world of Scientology. It takes REAL Scientologists to do it.
Scientology and the CHURCH of Scientology are two different things.
I choose to be an Independent Scientologist. I am independent and free from suppression.
I am here to get you up the Bridge on both sides. I am going to work hard so that we will all have a Bridge to travel on.
I will be glad to answer any question and communicate with each and every one on the things that brought me to this decision.
Lots of ARC,
Class V Auditor & Case Supervisor (Validated)
Fully Hatted Qualifications Secretary (Gold Sealed)
Hubbard Data Series Evaluator
2. Letter to Independent Scientologists.
14 November 2012
An open letter to all Scientologists from the former Qual Sec of Malmo “Ideal Org”
My name is Don Schaul. I am an Israeli, I’m 18 years old. In this lifetime I trained up to Class V C/S. I have been the youngest C/S on the planet at the age of 14. I have also been a staff member at the new building of Malmo Org in Sweden, as a fully hatted Qual Sec.
There is a little story that I’d like to share with you today. Many do not know it.
After getting trained at the ages of 12-13-14, all on my own, as a public, my biggest passion was to join staff and help the planet as much as I can with the tools I have just acquired.
I was recruited by two Sea Org members who toured around Europe on a mission to recruit for the new “Malmo Ideal Org” that was about to open.
As I was a minor, unable to support myself financially, I was promised (in writing) to have all my expenses covered by the Org while being on staff. This unfortunately did not happen and I had to lean on my parents (who were in Israel), to financially support me.
The first months in Malmo were indeed hard, I wanted to leave, but as I was the only C/S around I was being kept there on an HCO Sec Check at the CLO Europe which was 9 intensives long (!). At the end I gave in and somehow worked out a solution to stay there until my contract would be completed.
I have received a one man Qual Division when I came. When I left, I have expanded this Qual Division to 5 people and 10 more on the TTC (Technical Training Corps – In training for a Technical post such as Auditor, C/S, Supervisor, etc.).
I have used my time in that Org to get myself trained on Admin Tech as well. And that is when I started to open my eyes and see the glaring outpoints.
Malmo “Ideal” Org has been a dead Org since its opening. This Org had its stat of “Bodies In the Shop” at 50 at almost all times throughout those 3 years, with no change.
This Org is being directly run by “CMO Int”. In one of many conversations with those CMO Int missionairs, I have been told that they have all been taken off post (and so is the rest of CMO Int) to be part of the ‘Ideal Org Unit’ and run all the Ideal Orgs on the planet.
As I have audited both of my parents on their entire Grade Chart up the New Era Dianetics, and wanted to continue with their auditing, I had to get them both to Malmo and audit them on my free time.
My mother, who has never experienced the vibe of the Church’s Management, came to Sweden for 3 weeks, left her job and was very stressed on time to get the auditing done and go back to Israel. As the CLO Mission I/C, Mrs. (un-) Lucky Story found out that my mother is coming to get “free auditing” from me, she decided to send me to CLO EU (which is near Malmo) for Cramming and take me “off the chair” as an auditor and C/S because she looked at a pc folder (!!!!) of my Pc and saw some “outpoint” (needless to say that Lucky is not trained in Tech and it’s absolutely none of her business to look at Pc folders).
My mother had to wait for 5 days until I got through “Ethics and Cramming” and could take her in session. She finally got in session and I managed to create a safe environment for her as much as I could.
While my mother was there she was also on course. As she wanted to leave back to Israel she wanted to rout out of the Org. She went to see the ED as part of this and while going to the ED (who was standing outside of the Academy), she saw Lucky shouting at the ED, telling her that she’s downstat. This was in front of all public in the class and in front of my mother. My mother was shocked. Lucky came later to my mom and said that she is sorry it was done in that forum. However, this kind of behavior by an Int Executive was shocking to her.
There were violations of Policy, Tech and Ethics Tech, left right and center, but I was able to do my best and keep producing as I have had another person in my Division who was thinking the same way I was – the Senior C/S, Phil Bruemmer.
We have fought together against suppression whilst on staff. It was much easier to do this when we were a team. However, we were being attacked over and over and over.
You can see some of the situations we have encountered in the reports attached. We have always ended on the top of things whether people decided to suppress us or not.
At the end of our contracts we have both left. You can see the story of Phil’s leave cycle at the attached report. I have simply disappeared when my contract ended as I knew nobody would EVER let me go.
I had to open my eyes and realize that all these outpoints that I see lead up to a very big WHY or a WHO. I realized that the fact that you can’t talk, you can’t question and you can’t look is NOT Scientology. And those are the characteristics of an implant.
At the moment I realized this, my world changed a 180 degrees and I started confronting.
The way the Church keeps people enslaved is by keeping them ignorant. And you do that by NOT training them. The bad thing is that even when the Church trains people, they get the training in an environment that they are not allowed to fully use what they have learned – and they cannot even see it! That is exactly what happened with all of my young “friends” who have trained as auditors within the Church. They are not auditors and needless to say, not real Scientologists.
So there is certainly a big future ahead of us. And as we are bringing real Scientology to the new generations of Earth, the most important thing to do is to TRAIN AUDITORS and give them the right to USE WHAT THEY HAVE LEARNED.
I might have been a little more perceptive as this is not my first Lifetime in Scientology and I was already highly trained before I took this body, but this only shows that training is what will protect you and keep you out of the traps of this world.
I am now declaring my independence of the suppressive group of the Church of Scientology and I am starting to do real Scientology as a free being. I see it my responsibility to bring Scientology to the new generation and into the future.
Lots of love,
Class V C/S
Hubbard Data Series Evaluator
Fully Hatted Qualifications Secretary (Gold sealed)
Here are a few written reports which concern some of the situations I have encountered:
Some of the following reports were written by Phil Bruemmer, ex-Senior C/S Malmo and my junior as the Qual Sec. We were in those situations together.
- A Knowledge Report written by me on the only Flag Trained auditor in Malmo Org – Vince Racz. I sent him back to Flag for retraining aftermany, many more attempts to correct him.Per the Senior C/S Europe, Alberto Bussolin: “He is better than the Class IXs at AOSH EU”. I hope not…
2. Knowledge Report written by the Senior C/S on the LRH Comm Malmo, concerning her protecting that same Flag trained auditor from getting corrected. Their common agreement was that me and the Senior C/S “weren’t standard” because we are not “Flag trained”.
3. Another Knowledge Report on keeping the same flubby auditor in the auditing chair, written by the Senior C/S.
4. Knowledge Report written by me on the LRH Comm Malmo for condoning a severe injustice on me.
5. A report written by me concerning the misapplication of the EstO Tech. Note: There has been a long debate on this subject with the CMO Int Missionaires, terminals from CLO EU, etc. I have been Crammed on the subject, and was literally told in Cramming by the CTO EU Cram Off: “That is how it is being done today. I understand it’s not per the policy but there’s nothing much you can do about it”.
6. A report written by the Senior C/S, concerning the misapplication of the EstO Tech.
7. A Knowledge Report written by the Senior C/S concerning a squirrel Exec EstO (who was put on the post with the minimum training level of Staff Status II and BSM, by the CMO Int Mission).
8. An Evaluation done by me on Public Courses in Malmo Org. This should give a clear picture on the fact that only NEW programs are being pushed by management, forgetting the old. (The new Dianetics Rout Program over the rest of the “old” Public courses.) The Malmo CMO Int Mission I/C, Mrs. Lucky Story said on this eval: “It only fault-finds management and is a complete brush-off”. Well…
9. A Knowledge Report written by the Senior C/S concerning a 3rd Party situation in the HGC.
10. Knowledge Report written by the Senior C/S, concerning a scene in the HGC:
11. A’ Things That Shouldn’t Be Report’ written by me to RTC, a few days after leaving staff.
12. A Knowledge Report written by me as a Field Auditor, on privacy invasion, 3rd Party, and simple cruelty. It also shows the Churches views on the subject of homosexuality, which in my eyes has caused many Pcs, students and staff a great amount of suffer.
13. A report written by me to RTC on Phil Bruemmer’s SP declare. I have obviously received no answer on that one, yet I am still was at that time in “good standing” with the Church.
If you wish to share my letter with any of your friends in the Church or outside of it, here’s a link for you: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B50LxZIhC0UUZ1d1dXllemlpWTA