Sep 22

Hemi Walks the Walk

Hemi joined the free Scientologists of Israel in 2012, soon after Dror Center left the Church.

Hemi began his Scientology journey while living in London in the 1980’s. He made it to OT 3 at Saint Hill by 1993, but soon realized that something was awefully wrong. His search for a new home ended in 2012. You can read Hemi’s story here.

At Dror, Hemi continued to walk the walk up the Bridge. First the OT Drug Rundown, then Audited NOT’s and now, the completion of the Solo NOT’s Auditor Course.

9 comments

Skip to comment form

• marildi on September 22, 2016 at 7:00 pm

I was moved by both talks – Hemi’s and Dani’s. I must have made theta contact with the joy of many others.

Congratulations to Hemi and to Dani and the rest of your team.

• Dani Lemberger on September 23, 2016 at 2:19 pm

Thanks Marildi.
      Hemi is making great progress at Dror and tells me a lot about his exchanges with you.
      It all became very simple once we were outside the Church and free to use the Tech at our self-determinism.
      Do well, Dani

• marildi on September 24, 2016 at 3:10 am

Thanks, Dani. Hemi tells me a lot about you too, and Dror. All theta data. 🙂

• Aviv on September 23, 2016 at 3:15 pm

Hemi, very well done to you! You were a very diligent student with an enquiring mind. It was wonderful seeing you turning into an auditor. I wish your journey will bring you many wins and successes!

Much Love,

Aviv

• Joe Luca on September 23, 2016 at 3:48 pm

Well done Dani, Tami and everyone there at Dror!! And of course, well done to Hemi for all his hard work and the great new perspective he has gained. It’s a wonderful thing 🙂

It’s also a wonderful thing to know that Dror is there, doing the work that Ron originally intended.

Love,

Joe

• Richard Kaminski on September 23, 2016 at 10:13 pm

Wonderful!

• Juan redondo on September 24, 2016 at 6:35 pm

Congratulations. Enjoy your VII.
    Juan

• Hania Mrkos on September 25, 2016 at 2:14 pm

Congratulation! Great Job you are doing there! Best Hania

• Yossi on September 27, 2016 at 8:26 pm

Hemi,

I have a personal joy hearing your progress and success. I am very happy Dror been there for you to explore all the gains available to you and others who seek.
    It’s a great thing to handle your case and I am not too far behind you in doing that.
    Best wishes and Love,
    Yossi

Comments have been disabled.